May 2, 2011

SPIRIT OF GOD

By this you know the Spirit of God: 
every spirit that confesses that 
Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God.
1 John 4:2

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness; He who was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the spirit, Seen of angels, Preached among the nations, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory. -- 1 Timothy 3:16

Because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, "Abba, Father. -- Galatians 4:6

However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me--the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace. -- Acts 20:24

We know we are traveling together. If our pace is slow, go on ahead of us. We won't envy you but rather will seek to catch up with you. However, if you consider us capable of a quicker pace, run along with us. There is only one goal, and we are all anxious to reach it....some at a slow pace and others at a fast pace. Let everyone's sighs be uttered in longing for Christ. Let us run to Him and cry out for Him. -- St Augustine

The road of life in the world begins and ends with Christ. His Spirit that dwells within us keeps us one with Him as a child of God.


Lord Jesus, I long for you who is my king and savior!

I travel the road of life with you by my side each day. In times of troubles, I cry out to you knowing and believing that it is only you who can save me and no one else. In you, I have found peace, joy and love.

As you have promised, may this journey of mine always be full and complete.